Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , , » Pastor's Husband Speaks After Break Up: I'm Ready To Marry Actress Foluke Daramola

Pastor's Husband Speaks After Break Up: I'm Ready To Marry Actress Foluke Daramola

"She (Foluke Daramola) has everything I want in a woman, she is responsible, educated and we are 100% compatible, we share a lot in common. If she agrees to marry me because she said she has phobia for marriage that she doesn’t want to go into marriage, but I could motivate her, and encourage her if God would approve it.”

 Newsmen gathered that the controversy over what led to the break up of the 13yrs old marriage between Mr Kayode Salako and his wife, who's a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) is far from being over.

 Mr. Salako, a Lagos-based businessman, is claiming that a lot of people are disappointed in his wife, including notable members of her church. He said he could count about seven broken marriages that his wife had mended as a senior pastor in RCCG, and wondered why she can't do same for her own married.

 “Everybody close to our marriage, everybody close to us knows that I am a very responsible man...," he said. Mr Salako did not, however, rule out the possibility of settling with another woman, which he said could be Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola, who he even described as a wife material. 

He said from what he has discovered about the divorced actress, he wish she would become his wife. “I don’t want to go back to be a bachelor, I don’t want to go back to such life, I have lived with a woman for 13 years, I have been a marital person, I can’t continue to live alone. 

If my wife refuses to come back and God says Foluke Daramola would be my wife, how can I argue with God? "I am not ruling out the possibility of settling down with Foluke.... I am single and could be searching, the only person close to me now is Foluke Daramola, I respect her a lot and her characteristic attributes are okay for me."
-->