Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Fights Dirty Publicly; Called Expired Maggot, Public Toilet

Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Fights Dirty Publicly; Called Expired Maggot, Public Toilet








Certain things are just unacceptable, and I mean that with every sense of the word ‘UNACCEPTABLE’. Some fans just don’t get it. When you ask a celeb to follow you on twitter, you make yourself look desperate for attention. And truth is, when they don’t, you have no right whatsoever to become rude. No bi by force! Move on with your life.

Maybe the twitter ‘classlessness’ by fans should be overlooked (and that is not to excuse it), but we certainly cannot ignore the actions of some celebs and in this case- pretty Halima Abubakar. OMG! What were you thinking? I was piqued when I read the twitter fight between Halima and a follower yesterday.

The fight was provoked by Halima’s refusal to follow the fan…read excerpts at the cut…


FAN: "Why forming for me nah? Follow me back, you don't want to. Don't you know that I am your sister?

"Who you be self? You fine reach Tonto, or my queen, Mercy Johnson? You this shortie, you expired maggot."

Halima fired back, "I am nothing, but you followed me. Go f*ck yourself."

FAN: "I followed you because I want to be seeing your mess up. You this godiga (I’m guessing the fan meant gold digger), smelling 'ascrimate'. Go f*ck yourself, you this public toilet."

Halima responded, "and hey expired? You mean your pus*y? Bit*h, I am not 30 yet. So, hey, hop on a d*ck and do a full split."

Apparently realizing that she went over the board, Halima then tweeted, "I have been bullied all my life! I am done."

Hmmm…my two cents to celebs and their fans, please get a grip on your emotions, some things are better left alone.
-->