Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » STRONG LOVE: Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Tattoos Her Face On His Arm (PHOTO)

STRONG LOVE: Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Tattoos Her Face On His Arm (PHOTO)

I don't think any guy that dates a Nigerian celeb would ever do it even though they get married, I don't still think he'll do it because anything can happen, if something eventually happens how will he take the tattoo off.....its just not a nice thing.
 
Nicki Minaj's love, Safaree Samuels aka Scaff Beezy (SB) currently has a tattoo of Nicki on his arm.
He says:
A lot of people out there tattoo somebody that they don’t know. Why not tattoo somebody that I know, you know? *looks at left arm* The Bob Marley? I don’t know what I was thinking.



1 comments :

  1. Tatoo is by chioce, i just made i new one for myself. see how it looks http://t.co/fWuNhUmPvX

    ReplyDelete

-->