Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » WHY I AM STILL A VIRGIN –Singer Nicki Minaj

WHY I AM STILL A VIRGIN –Singer Nicki Minaj

The saying that not all bad girls are really bad, as they would appear to be, was re-echoed recently when sexy singer, Nicki Minaj declared that she is still a virgin.

 Contrary to what many would expect, giving the times we live in that virginity is no longer respected, guys were shocked when Nicki said in a recent chat 

"I never gave up my box, I put that on my life". On why and how she has been able to keep her pride thus far, Nicki said she has been busy with her music career and do not have time for men wahala.

 "I just don’t have time... and I encourage all my young Barbies to do the same". Nicki Minaj has carved a niche for herself in the rap game and really come far.
-->