Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » "How I Lost My Virg**nity" Uzo Ododo Oba, Wazobia FM OAP

"How I Lost My Virg**nity" Uzo Ododo Oba, Wazobia FM OAP

The beautiful Isiguzo Uzoma Margaret known as Uzo Ododo Oba, is an On-Air-Personality (OAP) with the prestigious and popular Wazobia FM, Lagos. Shes a graduate of Theatre Arts, from the Lagos State University (LASU), and hails from Ikwuano Local Government Area of Abia State, Nigeria.

 Margaret speaks about her lovely polygamous family,

 "Well, it was peaceful, though I wouldn’t love to be in a polygamous home again but my father is the best polygamist that I have ever known. I can’t date nor get married to a married man; my polygamous home was very peaceful, my step mum is a rare gem, if you come to my house tomorrow, you will hardly tell who my mum is until I point her out to you. My father left a legacy that is still on till tomorrow. We have a peaceful home and we eat in the same pot. My step mom has never prepared a meal meant for only herself before and my mum has never done that too, even when my father passed away in1994, none of them till today will walk into the kitchen to prepare a meal alone for their immediate children. Till tomorrow they still eat from the same plate, my mum will not eat until my step mum is back from wherever she went and vice versa and if she must eat she must get a go ahead from her".

 She unveiled how she lost her virgin*ty,

 "It was deceitful and tricky. I felt very bad but I had to pick up the pieces of my life. I did not allow that to affect me. I am a very strong-willed person, like I said I read a lot of motivational books and I don’t just read, I practice what I read. Things that I know will add value to my life; I imbibe these things and put them to practice. I don’t allow these things to weigh me down or pull me back".

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->