Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Mercy Johnson In Pain,Sees Michael Jackson And Forefathers Dancing

Mercy Johnson In Pain,Sees Michael Jackson And Forefathers Dancing

Mercy Johnson-Okojie and Nolloywood most loved actress who recently posted on her twitter page about her state of health got many of fans thinking wide, worried and shocked.
The mother of one who was down with whitlow on her thumb said she wasn’t enjoying herself with the pain.
She tweeted ”Mrs Odianosen Okojie @realmercyj: Hi tweet hearts, have a blast weekend. I have whitlow on my thumb, due to the pain; I can see my forefathers n Micheal Jackson dancing thriller.”
Mercy Johnson-Okojie probably did not mean she saw them in the physical just literally.




READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/45398.html

1 comments :

  1. Good sense of humour Mercy, I wish you speedy recovery from the whitlow. It really hurts!

    ReplyDelete

-->