Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » I Left Nollywood Because I Don't Want My Marriage To Fail

I Left Nollywood Because I Don't Want My Marriage To Fail

“I am getting married for real and it is happening very soon. I have to quit acting anyway... You know, actresses have the reputation of not sustaining their marriages; I don’t want to be counted as one of those with a failed marriage.

 So I am preparing to be a good wife”. The above quote was the response of... Beautiful actress, Chinwe Isaac, when asked by a reporter recently about her decision to quit acting. 

She also pleaded with her fans to bear with her as decision was for "a better tomorrow". But guys, do you think she's right to quit acting because of marriage? Is is really true that actresses don't make good wives? Share your thoughts.
-->