Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » I couldn’t believe it: Nollywood actor Prince Eke signs an N22.5m contract

I couldn’t believe it: Nollywood actor Prince Eke signs an N22.5m contract



On Tuesday, Nollywood actor Prince Eke hit a jackpot as he signed a highly lucrative deal with a Hollywood film Institute, Sacinda Arclight picture.

We learned that Prince Eke will soon be starring in an action thriller which will be shot both in South Africa and America.

We were informed that a six months shooting will commence in November with producer, Jason Cole.

And here comes the mindboggling part. The deal is worth a whopping 150,000 US dollars (N22.5m).

Disclosing the deal, visibly excited Prince tells newsmen (Live Online With Delia):

“I’m so happy. When the producer and shareholder of Sacinda Arclight Picture called me through an agent in Nigeria, I couldn’t believe it! I’ve always known that Hollywood is where I should be, but I don’t know it’ll be this soon. God is good.”

Please join us in congratulating him.
-->