Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » ‘I DON’T HAVE CONTENDERS’ – OMAWUMI

‘I DON’T HAVE CONTENDERS’ – OMAWUMI

Omawumi Megbele is one of the greatest female vocalists of her time; she has earned place amongst others with not just her music but personality. 

 No wonder when asked in a recent interview with HipTV about her contenders, she simply answered: ‘I don’t have contenders, it might sound egotistical but I don’t. 

I get the road wey I dey pursue and I’m looking straight to the prize of the higher calling‘. She then added ‘Instead, I have friends in the industry that I commend their hard work and encourage them to the best of my abilities.

 I enjoy and admire women who see as difficult as this industry is.’ 

 Watch the full interview below…
-->