Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » I Dislike Guys After Sleeping With Them

I Dislike Guys After Sleeping With Them

Hello todaysgist,

I appreciate your providing an opportunity for us to anonymously tell the world what we cant tell our friends. 

Please I need an honest solution. The first issue is I don’t know how to love, I am perfect at pretending so most times my partner never finds out. 

Secondly, I have always been scared of marriage and being someone who thinks deeply, I realize after having s*x with a particular guy for a while I begin to dislike him and I get bored with the relationship even when such guy loves me with his life. 

It is an unconscious thing on my part and has led me to thinking that if I get married I will begin to hate or get bored with my spouse after a while. 

I am in my late 20s and a graduate and please I really love s*x but I don’t know why I behave like this and as a result I have broken off many relationship. 

Unfortunately I am a type of lady that always has guys flocking around her and also good on bed that even when I try to make the guy not have s*x with him as to avoid hating him, he will pester me or rape. Help please!
-->