Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Kim Kardashian Wants To Marry Kanye West

Kim Kardashian Wants To Marry Kanye West



You may think you know everything about the Kardashians, but during the second half to a two-part interview on Oprah’s Next Chapter with Oprah Winfrey, the reality TV family shared a number of secrets not known before! Kim Kardashian revealed a number of startling confessions that largely included topics pertaining to her relationship with Kanye West! “I don’t know why it took us so long to get together,” Kim said of Kanye. 

“I think we’ve always had an attraction to each other … one day it just happened. It took me by surprise.” Age may be what appealed to Kim the most. She said, ”I’ve always dated five years younger. My whole thing was completely different, and now I just love that I’m with someone that’s a couple years older than me.” 

 Asked if Kim thought Kanye was a permanent fixture in her life or if she saw herself marrying him, she said, ”I definitely feel like… I mean I have to first get divorced. To have him in my life, this way, I think says a lot about us.” Khloe Kardashian admitted, for the first time, that her marriage to Lamar Odom is crazy. 

At the time of their wedding, Khloe didn’t see it that way, but now she sees how it could be perceived that way! Kourtney Kardashian, who looked mildly uncomfortable throughout the entire interview, revealed that her and partner Scott Disick attend weekly couples therapy sessions! Shockingly, Kourtney also admits that she stayed with Scott through the bad times, in hopes their son Mason would change his deviant behaviors! 

 When younger daughters Kendall and Kylie Jenner were interviewed, they revealed startling confessions! Kendall, who once had stages of puberty filmed for season one of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, felt forced by her mother Kris Jenner to let the footage air
-->