Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Michael Jackson's Bodyguard In Legal Bid For Blanket

Michael Jackson's Bodyguard In Legal Bid For Blanket

Micheal Jackson’s British bodyguard is planning a legal bid to prove he fathered one of the star’s sons. Matt Fiddes is flying to Los Angeles to demand access to 10-year-old Prince Michael II, known as Blanket. And he will provide a DNA sample in an attempt to prove his claims. The martial arts expert has long claimed that he gave a sperm donation to the superstar singer in 2002, because he wanted a ‘sporty’ child. 

He says he was offered over £300,000 but refused the money. In an interview, he claimed the King of Pop, who died in 2009, told him the child was his. He said: “I sat there and asked the question: ‘Is Blanket my child?’ He said: ‘He’s my child, Matt, but I used your sperm to produce him.’” But the new claims contradict previous interviews when he said he was only told the boy was his son by Michael’s long-term friend Mark Lester. 

In August 2009, he reportedly said: “Michael never told me himself that Blanket is my son but he took my sperm and the child is the spitting image of me.” The 32-year-old, who has three other children, plans to file papers in Los Angeles after his attempts to contact Jacko’s family failed. 

He believes his efforts to gain access to the youngster are being blocked by their grandmother, Katherine, who has custody of the children. And he denied he was after a share of Jackson’s estate. He said: “All I want is access if he’s my child, to take him out, and spend some time together. My mum is dying of cancer. I want her to see Blanket more than anything.
-->