Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , , » 'I think they are cute together': Khloe Kardashian gives Kim and Kanye West her seal of approval

'I think they are cute together': Khloe Kardashian gives Kim and Kanye West her seal of approval

She may be loved for her honesty, but Khloe Kardashian was tiptoeing around the truth when quizzed about her sister Kim’s relationship with Kanye West. 

The reality star chatted to Ellen DeGeneres on her chat show today, where she was asked if the rumours were true. Khloe, 27, certainly will have added fuel to the fire with her hints, but didn’t openly admit that the superstar pair are dating. 

 She said: ‘Honestly, we've known Kanye forever. He's been a great family friend. I love Kanye.’ She added: ‘I don't know what happens with Kim. I think they are cute together. I've said that, but honey, I don't know. You've got to get her on the show and ask her.’ The star looked a little uncomfortable and shrugged off questions as she was grilled by Ellen, who swiftly changed the subject.
However she did admit that she would approve of the pair having a relationship. Khloe explained: ‘I like Kanye. I think Kim and Kanye, they’ve known each other for a really long time, and they’re good friends. ‘They’re compatible.

 I think friendship is where good relationships stem from.’ The pair then discussed Kim’s impending divorce to NBA star Kris Humphries, and Khloe said she was happy she warned her sister against wedding the basketball player.
-->