Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » 'I loved you so much but you never gave a f***, so screw you': Cheryl Cole

'I loved you so much but you never gave a f***, so screw you': Cheryl Cole

Despite divorcing in September 2010, Cheryl Cole is rumoured to have remained in close contact with her ex-husband Ashley, who she has admitted that she will 'always love.'

But it appears that the singer, 28, may have finally gotten over her lingering affection for the love rat - and hit out at him in a song on her upcoming album.

Lyrics from a song entitled 'Screw You' have been published in The Sun, and are believed to be directed at the 31-year-old Chelsea player.

In the expletive-heavy song, Cheryl rants: 'Can't believe all the s*** I did for you, was so caught up in the love I felt for ya.

'I was never enough, I never got your love.

'I loved you so much but you never gave a f*** so screw you.

'I can still remember our first date, never thought I would scream "I hate ya".'

Cole's last album Messy Little Raindrops was released in November 2010, just two months after she was granted a divorce from Ashley.

Despite expectations, it did not contain references to her dramatic love life.

However at the time Cheryl is believed to have been still considering a reconciliation with the man who cheated on her numerous times, and had only divorced him because of public presure

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->