Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » SYD THA KYD TELLS MISSY ELLIOTT, QUEEN LATIFAH & ALICIA KEYS TO STOP LYING ABOUT THEIR S*XUALITY

SYD THA KYD TELLS MISSY ELLIOTT, QUEEN LATIFAH & ALICIA KEYS TO STOP LYING ABOUT THEIR S*XUALITY



Syd the Kyd (Member of music collective Odd Future) came out as a lesbian in the group’s music video for the song ‘Cocaine’ and now she is calling other females in hip hop to come out of the closet.

Talking to LA Weekly, Syd accused other women in hip hop of lying about their s*xuality.

“There’s Alicia Keys, who’s married to Swizz Beatz – we know that shit ain’t real,” she said. “You got Queen Latifah kissing Common in movies. Missy Elliott saying she don’t wanna hang with bitches. You know she loves her some bitches.”

She also explained why she decided to come out so publicly;

“I decided to do it because I wish I had someone like that while I was coming up. People write on my Tumblr just thanking me for making the video, saying that I really inspire them, and they want to be like me.”

“But I wasn’t always this way, this comfortable with myself, and I remember what that was like. So I figure, f*ck it. Everyday people aren’t given this opportunity and I realize that. And I didn’t at first. I thought I was just lucky to be along for the ride.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->