Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » I am dating but I will never marry - Mzbel

I am dating but I will never marry - Mzbel

Some people can make bold decisions but it is always easier said than done.Ghanaian Singer and showstopper, Mzbel, says that she is going to remain single for the rest of her life as she is convinced that marriage is not meant for her.

“I am not looking forward to marriage because I do not want to feel dedicated to anyone. I want to be my own woman and infact, I am enjoying being a single parent,” she told Showing in an interview last Monday.

“I have no problem being in a relationship; infact, I am currently dating but marriage is a no go area for me. I am a hard working woman with three kids and all this while, I have been doing everything on my own so I don’t see the reason why I would allow myself to be pinned down all in the name of love and marriage. I want to be a free bird,” she said.

In an answer to why she had reached that decision she said, “it is simple, I do not want any one to disturb mv peace. You know as soon as you get married, it’s like there are some rules that you need to follow and I am not ready to abide by those rules.

“I nearly got married this year but I declined after thinking through and realising that marriage was not meant for me. I don’t want to feel obliged to cook or do certain things for any man. With my current single mother status, as and when I feel like doing something, I do it and so far I love it”

Mzbel, real name, Belinda Ekua Amoah, has in the past churned out hit songs such as Run Away, Saucy Girl, Yopoo, Bonnet, Awoso Me, Ljjgoligi, San Bra, E Dey Be, Twe Ma Me Sweet, and San Bra,

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->