Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » Toke Makinwa did not lie, her Wedding gown designer got the news 3 days to the wedding

Toke Makinwa did not lie, her Wedding gown designer got the news 3 days to the wedding

There is a lot of talk going on in the blogoshpere that Toke Makinwa  lied about her wedding being a surprise because the wedding gown designer Olakunbi Oyelese(picture above) of APRIL BY KUMBI said on Moments with Mo that she got a call from Toke to design her wedding dress  three days to the wedding.
One of the blogs quoted Toke saying that 
"we would have loved to have all our loved ones there with us but this was our registry and so much had happened between Maje and I in the last 3 months. Plus, it was such a huge surprise, I had no clue. I hate surprises but I must say, this one knocked me out of my elements because I usually suspect something is happening. Hehehehe! I am not fully over it yet."
My dear readers, i know we are not fans of Toke but how did the poor lady lie . Who informs a wedding gown designer to design a wedding gown 3 days to a wedding if it wasn't a surprise?When did this "Amebo" people expect her to print and send invitations when her own gown was being designed 3 days prior to the wedding. We are appealing to all haters to leave Toke alone to enjoy her Marital bliss.
The picture above is the babe that designed Toke Makinwa's wedding Gown and her name is Kumbi.Kumbi's brand is called APRIL BY KUMBI.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->