Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » MEN ARE AFTER ME BECAUSE OF MY B***BS

MEN ARE AFTER ME BECAUSE OF MY B***BS

I seems something is wrong with my love life. I believe I'm a caring and loving person but most men who come into my life are only interested in having s**x with me and dumping.

 In a space of 12 months (that is one year) I've date about four guys and I think every one of them was attracted to me not because they truly love me but because of the over-bloated size of my b***bs. 

 Agreed my boobs are quite obvious and could be embarrassing, especially when I put on skimpy tops but am I the only woman with BIG b***bs?

 I even decided in the past not to sleep with any man before marriage but that didn't work as most guys are never patient when it comes to issues of s**x. 

 Please what can I do to shift men attention from my b***bs to my personality? I really need a positive clue because am not getting any younger. 

 With love from Ebere. 

Thanks!
-->