Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » I'm Not Broke And I Didn’t Start A Family Anywhere - Popular Nigerian Female Rapper Refute Claims

I'm Not Broke And I Didn’t Start A Family Anywhere - Popular Nigerian Female Rapper Refute Claims


 Nigerian rapper Kel, who has been in some kinda hibernation mood lately, has finally come out to debunk recent gossips which claims that she's now broke and ran off to start a family as a result.

 Reporters caught up with her recently and she also talked about how she has missed not performing on stage and says she will soon be back doing musiccan you imagine this gossips)

Read what she said below:
 A lot of people have said you are broke, and that’s why little or nothing has been heard from you?

“I used to read what was written about me, become saddened and sometimes cry. But I have moved on. Now I read and laugh a lot, shake my head, and sometimes share jokes with friends. I have grown wiser and stronger and more comfortable and honest with who I am. Experience has taught me a lot and I have learnt that nobody will look out for you like you can.

“Right now, I will make music that is raw and real.. I miss performing on stage. Some people said I left because I was broke and started a family somewhere. But they are all wrong.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->