Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » "I Am Lonely, I Need A Mrs''- Actor Reveals

"I Am Lonely, I Need A Mrs''- Actor Reveals

 

  Is John Dumelo trying to tell us that he will be having a Mrs sometime soon? or is he just being real with his situation?

 The actor has several girls around who will die to me that Mrs, but I guess it is not always about what the girls want, rather what he wants as a person…

Unless John Dumelo wants to tell us he does not have enough money to be able to provide the designer bags/dresses and unnecessary needs of some of her colleague movie stars, there are certainly several of them who would gladly jump unto his bed. After all, they go to be lonely too or with people’s husbands—we think.

Oh I got the above sentence wrong, he want a real MRS and not a Donk call or a ‘cash chewer’…

Whatever it is, John wants you to know that, not all that glitter is gold; it is not that great with him, hope we are not heading to the world of bedroom depression.

Read John Dumelo’s tweet

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->