Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Clothes That Would Show The Lady’s Curves, That drives me crazy - Nigerian Singer

Clothes That Would Show The Lady’s Curves, That drives me crazy - Nigerian Singer

 
This is something majority of Nigerian man love, every guy I've ever come across loves to see ladies in tight fitted dresses, so you wont blame this Nigerian Singer for also loving the same thing.
 
  Music artiste, Ademoye Oluseyi, popularly known as Sheyman talks fashion......

What do you love wearing?

Dressing casually works for me. It makes me feel more comfortable. I am more on tee-shirt, jeans and fez-cap. It makes me feel young. Most of the time, I like wearing casual because I am more comfortable in them. However, when I have to attend events, I would have to dress in such a way that would suit the occasion. Basically, that is the way I feel.

What clothes would you never be caught wearing?

I doubt if I would ever be seen wearing agbada. I really don’t like the attire but I know at some point in my life, I might have to wear it. The attire creates so much stress; it is as if one is carrying overload. For me, I don’t see myself wearing it. In fact, I would do my normal native wear. I also cannot wear skinny jeans or leggings for men. I am a man, I cannot be doing that.

Do you have any attire or fashion accessory in your closet that fetches you compliments from people anytime you wear it?

Most of the time, when a clothe fits you perfectly and the colour combination is good, that is when you wow people. When it happens, I tend to maintain that style for a while because it works well for me. It makes me outstanding. I have a couple of those types of dresses but by the time you wear them once or maybe the second time, you would not want to wear them because you have to keep wearing different attires at different times as an entertainer.

Celebrities complain that because of their status, they are compelled to spend lots of money on their wardrobe. Do you have that same complaint?

I believe you have to weigh your options. Draw out your scale of preference. Regardless, lifestyle is part of our job. It has to do with how good looking you are. Your dress sense is like a perception of you, how people see you. It is just like you are saving towards a video, you have to save towards buying new clothes because it makes you look good. It is really demanding I must say because most of the time you cannot wear one clothe to two events. Once you are done wearing that, it is either you give it out or you turn it to a house clothe. You know how many events we go to, so you just have to keep buying.
 
To you, is there a clear cut difference between fashion and style?
Fashion is part of style. It is a part of lifestyle. It is almost the same thing, more like one atom of lifestyle. Fashion is a necessity, you need to look good especially in this business, fashion is key.

What is your fashion weakness when it comes to shopping?

I am not really a freak for a particular item but the moment I notice I have worn virtually all the clothes in my wardrobe, I just go out to shop. That is how I do my thing. Once I notice that I have rocked all that is in my closet, it means I need to go shopping. Ordinarily, I am not the kind of person that shops impromptu. However, there is this new cologne I am in love with, the new cologne by Jay-Z, Gold. I ordered like a carton of it because I want to feel that boss smell. I want to feel that ‘bossy-sensation.’

What is the most expensive fashion item you own?

I would say it is my gold chain. I bought it for £2,700 in London some few months ago. I was in London in July. I did not want to buy it initially because it was pricey but I was in love with it so I just went for it. I plan to go to Dubai to get a customised chain with my name on it. Some say it is investment, I say it is a way to tie some money down. It really is not an investment.

What is that fashion item you admire on a woman?

For me, as far as a girl looks very attractive, beautiful and clean, I am okay. Also if she knows how to combine what she is wearing, then she has my attention. You just need to look cool and presentable. Most of the time, I like it when a clothe clings to a woman’s body, the tight, body-fitted dresses. Clothes that would show the lady’s curves, that drives me crazy.

When stepping out, what do you consider?

I put everything into consideration especially my accessories. From my chain to my belt, wrist-watch, shoes. You could wear a shirt and jeans as far as they are clean but friends may want to look at the kind of watch you are wearing just to show that you are there.

You have been in the industry for a while, what is your take on young artistes sagging their trousers and showing off their expensive jewellery especially on the social media?

That sagging part, for me, I don’t have problems with anyone sagging as long as you feel good doing it and you are wearing clean underwear. Personally,  I would not sag, I would not want to be too loud, I just want to keep it cool, mature and simple. Then again, flashing my jewellery is not part of the music I am putting out. If I need to flash my gold chains and all, I will. As a person, I don’t wear my flashy chains regularly. You know, one chain can buy all what a person is wearing, head to toe.

While growing up, did you see yourself as being fashionable?

No I did not. I was just one little kid that wanted to know what was going on in a radio set or television. I was just too inquisitive about what made it work and made the sound. That was what brought me into music, enjoying sounds.

Who used to shop for you?

Growing up was fun. My father used to cater for all these things and most of my family was abroad so anytime they came visiting, they bought a lot of things for me. Due to that, my room was always littered with clothes, toys, shoes and every other thing.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->