Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » I'm Planning To Marry My Babymama Soon - Popular Nigerian Musician Reveals

I'm Planning To Marry My Babymama Soon - Popular Nigerian Musician Reveals

 
I really like the fact our celebrities are trying to responsible parents, most of them get kids before marriage but never neglect the kids, that's a very good thing.
 
Popular musician Gabriel Amanyi aka Terry G, loved by so many was interviewed recently, bringing to you the main parts of the interview.

So what is new about Terry G?
So many things. Now I have a child; I’m a father. His name is Amaniyi Rex, and with him added to my life he has given me a new life which is becoming a father . And this has made me to see the other side of life. It has put me in place, because when you are thinking about tomorrow, you will want to be more responsible. His birth has helped me a lot and even helped me to flow away from the odds of negativity and helped me to compose myself and think of the future.

Also, I am focusing on concert and trying to work on our brand by making it accessible and also trying to shoot musical videos.

So how are you rocking fatherhood?
It has been fun and I think I am now cool it has given me the chance to relax and think of a positive life as a father. It has helped me to scare away negative friends and is still building as well

So when are you going to take your baby mama to the altar?

Yea, we are making plan for that and when it is time we will let you know

How exactly did you meet your baby mama?

I met her in the United Kingdom. There was a concert I attended in London; it was my first major performance in London. That was where we met. I met her through a friend and we just started chatting. What actually happened was that she got amazed knowing I was Terry G. She wanted to know about me; but when she saw the other side of me, she got interested and realised the difference between Gabriel and Terry G. Now we are able to transform the relationship to a family and I’m more responsible with her beside me.
 
Its comforting to see him making efforts, I like it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->