Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » ''Nonso Diobi'' Duping People on Twitter and BBM (Photos)

''Nonso Diobi'' Duping People on Twitter and BBM (Photos)


A certain twitter Handle created in the name of Nonso Diobi has been Scamming People of Cash and Valuables on the social networking platforms, Twitter and BBM.

 We have gathered different Mails from fans on how he is demanding huge amounts of money from them and Recharge cards.

 His account is @NonsodiobiworId . He’s not the real Nonso and he’s been duping people of money for a while now. The real nonso handle is @Nonsodiobiworld.

  You can't spot the difference, can you? The difference is in d 'world', the fake one uses ‘worid’ but uses the capital letter ‘i’ to make it look like world.

 Here is a mail from one of our readers. ''Hello,my name is Sandra Yesterday, I opened a new twitter account and followed d fake nonso.

 I asked for a follow back and he did. Then I DM’d him and asked for his pin. After much (silly) arguement, he added me.

 Then we started chatting on bbm and he asked me if I was a student or working.

 I said I was working,then he asked me to send him 1 million naira to fix a situation,I laffed it off. Afterwards he said he was joking but I was very smart. Then later,he asked me to send him 1500 mtn recharge card. That was when I munched d convo and deleted him.

 The guy has been getting money from gullible ladies! He did d same thing to a certain mimmy bekee. She has his acc number too. Pls help stop this dude! I’ll send u pics'' .

Read chats below....








0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->