Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » SEE THE MOST POPULAR BUT ANNOYING FACEBOOK UPDATES.

SEE THE MOST POPULAR BUT ANNOYING FACEBOOK UPDATES.


MOST POPULAR BUT ANNOYING FACEBOOK UPDATES. 

1- Good night pals (So make i cry?). 

2- Am back pals! (From.....where ­? Prison or hospital?). 

3- My heart is broken, I will never love again (No be new thing). 

4- Am gonna be off for a while (Safe Journey...No be by force to use Facebook). 

5- Am back! Did u miss me? (I didn't even notice you were gone...Duh!). 

6- I love my Boo (Tell him, not us). 

7- London on my mind (Ehen? Why u come dey tell me? Na me wan give u TRANSPORT FARE?). 

8- So Angry (Go fight who provoke u). 

9- People are wicked (Na today u just dey know?). 

10- Am in love (No be news). 

11- I saw an angel (Na demon u for see ke). 

12- Money on my mind (Na so? Here resemble UBA? Go robe Bank). 

13- Ur pix looks nice (I know b4 i upload am). 

14- Oh my God my flight is delayed (Take a bus). 

15- New look (Wetin be our business?). 

16- Am tired of this life (Who send u come b4?). 

17- I am off to church (Na Babalawo place u for go). 

18- Mall loading (U be conductor?). 

19- I love Kamsolo so much (Who is that and why should we care?). 

KEEP IT ROLLING...ADD YOURS!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->