Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Lena Dunham Disses Chris Brown & Rihanna’s Relationship

Lena Dunham Disses Chris Brown & Rihanna’s Relationship


Lena is making it known that she does not approve of Rihanna’s tumultuous relationship with Chris in a new interview! Did she cross the line?

As fans of the HBO show Girls know, star and creator Lena Dunham has plenty of opinions — and she isn’t afraid of sharing them. In a new interview with Alec Baldwin on his podcast, the 26-year-old actress revealed her considerable disdain for one of Hollywood’s most notorious relationships: Rihanna and Chris Brown!

When Alec interviewed Lena on his podcast “Here’s the Thing,” she explained that she “used to be really into” the pop princess, but her feelings for her turned sour once she reconciled with Chris.

Lena Dunham Wishes Rihanna Took Being A Role Model Seriously
“[Being a role model] is amazing. It’s an amazing thing and it’s like, it’s a platform that you have to take seriously,” Lena said. “Which is why sometimes it’s like I used to be really into Rihanna, that pop star, and then it’s like again, I don’t want to ever throw stones from my glass house, but I follow her on Instagram and I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna. Like you know, she left Barbados, she’s had this amazing career, she’s won a Grammy.”

“She’s talented. And then she gets back together with Chris Brown and posts a million pictures of them smoking marijuana together on a bed. And it cracks my heart in half in a way that makes me feel like I’m 95 years old,” the recent Golden Globe winner concluded.

Rihanna Doesn’t Want To Be A Role Model
Rihanna has repeatedly gone on record stating that she has no desire to be a role model to her fans, regardless of whether she is one or not. In 2011, she told Ellen DeGeneres, “I used to worry about it a lot, then I realized the message I really want to send is not perfection it’s individuality. Being who you really are, knowing who you really are and being just that. There’s only one of you so just be that.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->