Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Kristen Stewart: What I ‘Miss’ Most About ‘Twilight

Kristen Stewart: What I ‘Miss’ Most About ‘Twilight

‘The Twilight Saga’ may be over, but the love Kristen shared with Rob on set is something that she’ll never forget, according to a brand-new interview!

 Fans may argue over which moment from The Twilight Saga is their favorite, but Kristen Stewart is a big fan of the love story she told with Robert Pattinson. 

“I’m happy that the love story is told. I feel liberated and I am free, but I do miss it at the same time,” Kristen tells Bild regarding her feelings about the end of The Twilight Saga.

 We have to agree. Kristen and Rob’s chemistry was simply magnetic throughout the entire series. Kristen and Rob are quietly settling into their lives post-Twilight as they were spotted food shopping in London!
-->