Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Jennifer Hudson Talks Weight Loss, Shows Off Slim Figure

Jennifer Hudson doesn't merely cover the latest issue of Good Housekeeping - the Oscar winner looks darn good while doing so!

The former American Idol finalist has incredibly lost 80 pounds, and she says her son doesn't even recognize his own mother when looking at photos or clips of her former self.

“What’s funny is that he’s never known me overweight," Hudson tells the magazine. "If he sees a clip of the old Jennifer from Dreamgirls, he doesn’t know who it is.”
Hudson says she doesn't torture herself to remain skinny, though. One has to cheat to maintain sanity.

“I’ll find a calm, peaceful moment, and I’ll sit back and eat my chocolate, which I make sure is really good quality, too," she says, adding this piece of advice: "Quality over quantity!”

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->