Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » "I Have Excreted 15 Times and Nothing Was Found"

"I Have Excreted 15 Times and Nothing Was Found"

Contrary to what the NDLEA has made Nigerians to believe since the arrest and prolonged detention of Baba Suwe on suspicion of ingesting substances suspected to be Cocaine, the comic actor on Tuesday, November 1, 2011, got an opportunity through the court to tell his own side of the story.

During the trial in Lagos, a question and answer session took place inside the court room between Babatunde Omidina (aka Baba Suwe) and the judge, Justice Yetunde Idowu. Continue to read what Baba Suwe told the judge about his ordeal in the custody of the NDLEA...
Court: Baba Suwe how are you?
Baba Suwe: I am fine.

Court: Are they maltreating you?

Baba Suwe: No.

Court: Do you eat?

Baba Suwe: Yes, I do eat but with my money. They do bring my food by 11 am and when I am hungry, I use my money to buy food and I have excreted 15 times but nothing was found.

You may wish to know that Baba Suwe has already instructed his lawyer to sue to NDLEA for damages of N100,000 million and a public apology in Nigerian newspapers... Two days to go, more coming.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->