Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » My Front Upper Body Are Like Water Melon, Not Oranges

My Front Upper Body Are Like Water Melon, Not Oranges

This movie scarce actress cum dancer, and later a forced singer, who is largely endowed in her front upper body with aki and pawpaw, is no news that she is in the news again. 

This time, for the usual reason as she has always been. For Cossy, if you got it, you flaunt it. That is why what she is greatly endowed with, succulent melons, has been a great source of news story to we journalists, all credits to her for that.

Oh, did I just say succulent melons? How did I know it was succulent? Sorry, I have not touched it o. don’t even think in that direction. 

Just some hours ago, this tiny voiced Imo State Omalicha dropped a bombshell when she said, “My front upper body are not like oranges, so stop! Water melons will be more like it because I am 34gg. Oranges are for C-cups”

Do you now know why I said is succulent (like water melon)? Just some days ago during her birthday bash, she made a cake for herself that had the shape of her water melon. 

And she was quick to say that there was no need for her to flaunt her front upper body to the delight of guest at the party, as the cake had already done that for her. Hmm, Cossy, just as you quoted a part of the bible to your accusers on your picture with Ruggedman, this is one for you, “God loves a cheerful giver.”
-->