Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , , , » Justin Bieber denied from performing in the BET Cypher

Justin Bieber denied from performing in the BET Cypher

Justin Bieber was reportedly denied from participating in the 2011 BET Cypher because he wanted another rapper to write his verse.

The pop star has been slowing trying his hand at rap for a while now, and DJ Premier was open to the idea of him performing until he found out that Justin was banking on Ludacris writing his verse for him.
Justin Bieber even asked if he could do the cypher.

"Everybody was worried that I might mess of the integrity of BET. I was like yo, as long as he got a dope rhyme, let him spit.’ But then we heard, oh, he wants Luda to write his rhyme.’ I was like ‘Oh, no, no, no, no, no. If you ain’t writing your own rhyme you can’t do it.’ So Justin got to take a back seat. Write your own rhymes, honey.”

Since the story hit the net DJ Premier took to his twitter to clear things up, stating “The only funny part about the Bieber thang is that I can’t “ban” nobody…it aint my Award Show…I know how media plays so I won’t trip.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->