Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » The Real Touching Love Story Of Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz

The Real Touching Love Story Of Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz

A man has got to do what he wants to do at his own time.At their engagement ceremony which held in Lagos at The Arc event centre Lekki, months ago, Tiwa Savage gave an edited version of her love story with Tee Billz - according to what she revealed through a documentary shown at the wedding, she met with Tunji Balogun in 2010 through a mutual friend Wale and at that instance, she fell in love with his charisma. She played hard to get....but somehow they fell in love!
However, at the elaborate white wedding that took place at the Armani Hotel in Dubai...Tiwa gave another version -unedited version - of their story.

In her words; I met Tee Billz in Los Angeles, at Timaya's concert actually and I was at that time looking for a manager and he didn’t listen to my cd unfortunately. So when I saw him, I was a bit angry, I was like I dropped my songs a few weeks ago and am the next big thing and you are missing out and he was like wow calm down, who are you?

And then funny enough the next thing he said was, I am going to marry you...he finally proposed years later, we had actually come back from Dubai a few days earlier and spent a week there, I actually thought he was going to propose to me there.
I was hoping he would propose while we were in Dubai....day 1, day 2, day 3 all the way to the 7th day and nothing happened. I was a bit disappointed and was worried like Oh My God, is he ever going to propose.

But a few days later, on my birthday, he said to me, I think we should go out with some friends so I was like hell no, I don’t want to go anywhere, I want to be at home, I want to reflect on my life (laughs).

So my friend Elohor called me and said every body is waiting for you, just come out so I finally did and then it happened, he went on his knees and I didn’t even wait to hear what he was saying because every body was screaming so much, I don’t even know if he actually asked me to marry him but I just screamed yes (laughs). I actually want to thank him specially because he has been a blessing to me."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->