Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » Ex-wife Of Tchidi Chikere Replies Nuella Njubigbo - 'Let the Wrath of God be your Portion'

Ex-wife Of Tchidi Chikere Replies Nuella Njubigbo - 'Let the Wrath of God be your Portion'


No one would be happy about  losing their spouse to someone else, making it worse after having 3 kids, Tchidi Chikere's wife and mum to his 3 sons has replied Nuella's statement yesterday concerning her upcoming wedding to Tchidi. Sophia says she was shocked after Nuella released her statement and she is very mad that Nuella dared to say she didn't snatch her husband from her. Sophia insists Nuella broke her marriage, causing her 3 sons to cry to bed every night and she's calling on God to fight for her! Here's what Sophia told Linda:

I swear with my life, my children's life and everything I have that Nuella started dating my husband before he left the marriage. But because I respect my husband a lot, the father of my three boys, I have kept calm and won't talk and comment because there is no need to wash your dirty linen in public. Tchidi is a wonderful husband and father and will always be. But if Nuella opened her mouth and said that she wasn't dating my husband before he left the marriage, if she's lying let her not see anything good in life and if I'm lying let me not see anything good in life.

This question is for Nuella. Nuella since you broke my marriage, have I called you? Have I looked for you? No! After what you did, you still have the right to lie and say you were not in the picture? You want to deceive the public? But you can't deceive God. You put what God has joined together asunder and made my children cry to bed every night. I keep calm and you have the audacity to say that you weren't dating my husband when we were together? Let the wrath of God be your portion.

Now that you have taken my hubby and you are getting married to him like I heard, are you happy? Are you fulfilled? Let the Almighty God fight for me and judge you. Let vengeance be of God who knows everything and sees everything. My God is able and he's not asleep. He sees. He knows. And he feels what I feel. He is the Lord who cares for me and my kids.

7 comments :

  1. Nuella god will never for giv u for what u re about to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuella may distruction be ur portion 4 stealin ur own frnds husband n 4 chidi, u are d biggest fool of d century.lets see how both of u succed

    ReplyDelete
  3. but wait o...Nuella, is it dat men are scarce or dat u r not preety enuf dat u shld put those kids thru dis kind of pain???? I don't understand ooo....those children are boys oooo...u better watch ur back if u will go ahead with this madness ooo and considering d woman's prayers, .....mmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cnt believe dis?dat a pretty girl lyk u couldn't get a single man 4 urself other than someone's husband?What a shame.Sophia dear dry ur tears there is a God in heaven the most powerful,4 anyone dat puts asunder btw wht God has joined 2gether,misery,pains & wrath of God will definitely be her portion in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophia my God will hear your cries and the one of your children. Just be strong for them. Its well. As for nuella, let God judge you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nawaooo, de bigest heart break is to loose ur husband to another woman. Am a married mother of 3 kids. I no it hurts to notice ur hubby is dating another girl outside talk more of abandoning de wife & marry his mistress. Hum if Nuella nos de kind of sorrows & pain she brought to her self all in de name of snatching ones hubby, she is beta not to hav exist in dis earth dan to live dis her marriage in anguish. For Tchidi,cheating in marriage brings failure,fraustration,backwardness. Mind u dat de tears of dat innocent woman u pursue out of ur life & de tears of her children will make God to rise up in anger and destroy dat ur new marriage wit Nuella. God is watching u both.

    ReplyDelete

-->