Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » "I won't work so hard for someone else to take the glory" - Nollywood Actress/AGN President Ibinabo Fiberesima Says

"I won't work so hard for someone else to take the glory" - Nollywood Actress/AGN President Ibinabo Fiberesima Says


  AGN president Ibinabo Fiberesima has declared her intention to run for a second term  despite all the criticisms and lack of support from her colleagues like Clarion Chukwuka and Emeka Ike.

She said:
 “I won’t work so hard and let someone else take the glory.My people want me back. I was really planning to move on to doing my own stuff but someone did something that touched me. He came to me with a list of everything I promised I would do for the guild during my campaign. He was itemising everything I did as he stated I have delivered on every promise I made to the guild. I looked at it and it was true. He looked at me straight in the eye and said “of a truth you have done well but you and I know that you have not done all that you can do. He left me thinking and asking myself why I wanted to leave after the first tenure and every answer I came up with convinced me I was just thinking of myself. God reminded me my promise that I will live to serve him by serving his people.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->