Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » How I Predicted Keefe’s Death - Popular Singer, Ara, Claims

How I Predicted Keefe’s Death - Popular Singer, Ara, Claims


 According to Vanguard, Nigerian female talking drummer, Ara, who is a friend to late Kefee, says she had a dream concerning Kefee’s death and that she had called the late singer to warn her and adviced her to pray hard to avert it.

In her words: 
''I want to use this forum to appeal to my colleagues in the music industry. Less than two years ago, I had a dream about Keffee and immediately called her and narrated it to her, I also appealed to her not to make a joke of it….the rest is history. 

Early this year, I had a dream and contacted Efe of NOW music as he’s the only one I could call and told him to please organise a forum for all musicians to assemble and pray against death amongst us (please confirm from Efe). It’s sad we had to lose my girlfriend, sister and colleague…so sad. When a revelation comes like that, it means there is a way out. Once again, we need to come together as a body under one roof to rebuke and pray about this revelation I had early this year. Yes, we all have different sources of prayer but this is a prayer we all must observe together. I beg you all. I didn’t want to speak out but I have no choice than to.''

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->