Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Do You Agree? : ''Nigerian Men Get Intimidated By Big Size'' – Actress Says

Do You Agree? : ''Nigerian Men Get Intimidated By Big Size'' – Actress Says


In this interview with actress Oma Iyasara, she tells us about men, who she believe she some how intimidates because she's kinda busty or should i say plus sized.
Read excerpt below.....

Men generally don’t like marrying actresses, have you considered that?
Yes. I have thought of that but then, my man will love me for me because he is my man and my profession won’t make him love me less. A lawyer or banker is not better than an actress because every work place has its own negative part. Nigerians really need to be enlightened; acting is make belief and not all actresses are wayward. In fact, they make good wives.

Do men get intimidated by your size?
Yes. Some men actually get intimidated but I don’t blame them anyway.

Tell us about your boyfriend...
I am very much single.

What if your man asks you to stop acting?
When we get to that bridge, we will cross it. The man hasn’t come yet, but if he wants me to stop acting, he should better have a Plan B that will wow me.

They say actresses live above their means in order to meet up, do you do so as well?
That is a big lie. I cut my coat according to my material. If I can’t afford something, I make do with what I can.

Who would you rather play a love scene with in movies?
As long as he is good looking and doesn’t have bad breath, bring him on. I don’t mind the person.

How do you cope with male admirers?
I cope very well, I try not to let the admirers get to my head, and I know how to draw a line.

Will you act semi n*de in Nollywood?
That is a tough question. To be sincere, I don’t know. Let’s see what happens when the offer comes.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->