Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Popular blogger Linda Ikeji Gets her dad a new SUV(Photo)

Popular blogger Linda Ikeji Gets her dad a new SUV(Photo)

We all know that Linda isn't used to showing off on social media except for the fact that she loves designer bags and she never fails to express that. Last year, the hardworking and popular blogger built a house for her dad in their village and she has further gotten him a new toy too.
Her younger sister, Laura broke the news some minutes ago. 

She tweeted "My daddy is joining the big boys league today. Can't wait. New suv alert. From Linda Ikeji" 
She also shared the news on instagram where she wrote"@officiallindaikeji just got our Dad an SUV n it's not even his bday. Yayyy. Excited. N that's still Linda's $4k Celine bag. See me posing with it. PS if u come on to my page n say rubbish about me showing off, I'll make sure I scatter ur page with " Congrats to the Ikejis.  culled

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->