Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Nollywood Actress Shares Lovely Message And Photos Of Her Son As He Celebrates His Birthday

Nollywood Actress Shares Lovely Message And Photos Of Her Son As He Celebrates His Birthday


 Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya, who acting has been on a low key in recent times, took to her instagram page to celebrate her son who turns 10-years old today and shared a heart warming message and photos of the both of them when she put to bed. See below....

"Ten years ago when I first set my eyes and held this baby in my arms at the Cook County hospital Chicago Illinois USA, I knew my life will never be the same again. Within this wonderful years you have been my friend, confidant and hero...you know me when am happy or down..u encourage and inspire me most..indeed u are a God sent ...Sweetness as you hit this beautiful landmark I pray you grow in wisdom and intelligence ....you will live longer to fulfill Gods purpose in your life...goodness.. long life, good health..joy ..happiness will follow you thru all your days on earth ...have a fab birthday blessed child''.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->