Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Dr. Sid reveals that he built his N200Million house on mortgage

Dr. Sid reveals that he built his N200Million house on mortgage

If there is one entertainer or artist that is real and doesn't live a fake lifestyle lke other popular celebs it is Dr. Sid. he is known for speaking his mind, whether he is wrong or right. Onoriode Esiri aka Dr Sid in an interview with Punch today to promote his new album revealed that the house he recently built and
currently lives in was bought on mortgage and he is not ashamed to say it. He says its a N110million house and he pays his mortgage monthly
“I put a mortgage payment plan in place, based on the savings I had made four years before I started a career in music. I am still paying for the house. And by the grace of God, I will get a second one soon. I pay close to N1m a month and sometimes, more. I am going to do this for the next 25 years and I am not ashamed to say it,” he said.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->