Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » Beautiful Singer Ciara And Fiance Future Welcome Baby Boy

Beautiful Singer Ciara And Fiance Future Welcome Baby Boy


Singer Ciara and her fiancé Future welcomed a baby boy on Monday morning, May 19, in Los Angeles.It's Ciara's first baby while Future already has three children. Recently, the 28-year-old singer admitted she and her fiancé had already selected a moniker for their son. However, the baby's name wasn't revealed yet.

According to the singer, her has been 'very easy.' "I didn't even know what to expect [with the pregnancy], but it's been a very easy process. And it's been so much fun. Honestly, it's been the coolest experience in my life. Being able to know that I can do that is such a blessing. I'm literally obsessed with kids, so I'm excited about being able to have my own to obsess over," she said.

Several days ago, Ciara captioned the picture of the baby's nursery and posted it on Instagram, writing: "This Is All Surreal. Everything About This Time And Process.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->