Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » BBA Star Dillish Mathews Addresses Rumoured Relationship With Nigerian Singer Flavour

BBA Star Dillish Mathews Addresses Rumoured Relationship With Nigerian Singer Flavour



 BBA the chase winner, Dillish Matthews, who is wildly rumoured to be the girlfriend of Nigerian singer, Flavour, has finally addressed the rumour on her relationship with Flavour.

While in Nigeria recently for the Mr. Nigeria contest, the Namibian beauty, said “Flavour and I are just friends. I mean he’s hot and I’m sure he thinks I’m hot, but we’re just okay with being friends. Besides, he hasn’t made any moves like that and I haven’t either. And No, I’m not expecting him to make a move. He has a girlfriend and I hear she’s a hottie.”

She further opened up on how she felt winning the prize; ” I still find it unbelievable. I mean seeing all those people who came from different countries during the opening ceremony.

 I still ask myself how I made it. People used to say I was too reserved and didn’t kiss or made love but I guess if it’s your time, it’s your time. I’m still humbled by the fact that I won.”

Her take on Nigerian men “I think there’s a possibility that I’d either marry a Nigerian or a Ghanaian. There’s just something about them that I find attractive.”


On why she broke up with her fiance, Stephen “All I have to say is that not everything reported is true so don’t believe everything you read. Sometimes people make stories up so that the media can leave them alone.” 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->