Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » "Never Drop Your Standards For Any Man" - Popular Singer Advises Ladies After Painful Heartbreak

"Never Drop Your Standards For Any Man" - Popular Singer Advises Ladies After Painful Heartbreak


Recently single Keri Hilson has some advice for all  ladies. Last month, we exclusively reported on Keri Hilson and her baller NBA boyfriend Serge Ibaka calling it quits.

Keri had been keeping quiet about the break up thus far, but she recently opened up to The Jasmine Brand about her Valentine’s Day plans which apparently don’t include a boyfriend.

Check out what she had to say below:

    On whether or not she’s currently single:
    This is going to be an interesting Valentine’s Day. That’s all I’ll say. It’s going to be interesting.

    I’m working, I’m just busy, I’m busy. I feel like right now, music is my boyfriend. That’s how I feel, right now. So, I don’t know.

    On advice for women in relationships
    Know who you are. Umm, never drop your standards, for anyone. That’s it. And I mean that in every since of the relationship. Business, you know whatever, if there’s a certain standard that you uphold, and you’re so strong-minded.

    There are some things that you [can] tweak in a relationship, but not your standard. Not that. She emphasized.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->