Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Dencia finally admit Whitenicious will bleach if used all over the body

Dencia finally admit Whitenicious will bleach if used all over the body

I must confess she is the definition of controversy. So many counteracting statement from her that nobody knows what to believe anymore. I guess she is just a business woman. Dencia's recently launched skin care line, Whitenicious, is really bringing her fame & recognition. She's  been featured on a few mainstream media platforms including MediaTakeOut, The Clutch and now Ebony magazine. In an interview with Ebony published on their site yesterday (Find it here) Dencia said Whitenicous has the ability to bleach the skin if used all over the skin. Excerpts below...
Ebony: Your product is called Whitenicious, Of course people will buy it because they want to bleach. 
Dencia: Ok. Will Whitenicious bleach your skin if you use it on all your skin? Yes, it will. Are we selling Whitenicous for that purpose? No, we’re not. Whitenicous comes in 30 ml and 60ml. You cannot use the 60 ml to bleach your whole skin. It’s impossible. And that costs about $150 each. 60 ml can’t even go on your whole feet. I don’t see anybody spending all that money to bleach their entire skin. I don’t see that happening. Now, do I have customers who come and buy stuff for over $2000? Yes, I do. Do I ask them what they want to do with it? No, I don’t. Do I know what they want to do with it? No, I don’t care because it’s their money, it’s how they want to spend it.
The cameronian songstress also admitted being lighter now than she used to be but says she has never bleached her skin as her critics are claiming.
"Have I…Has my skin lightened from when…like from the past five years? Yes it has. It has. Has it drastically lightened? No it hasn’t. Is it what people are saying? No it’s not. Actually, I will send you pictures of when I was 16. I’m not that lighter from when I was younger, I’m not. The picture they’re passing around where I’m wearing the animal print underwear, that picture was three years ago and that was a tan. If anybody looks at that picture and you look at the oil on my skin, you would know it’s a tan. And it’s funny because one of my friends who was at the photo shoot with me that actually oiled me up with the tan sent me a message yesterday. She was like “Why are people going crazy about this picture when you were tanned on this picture?” I was never that dark in real life and I can send EBONY pictures of me when I was like 15, 16. And guess what? I don’t even care because they’re bringing me business. Because when you take that picture and you put a picture of Dencia darker, this is what you’re telling people – the product really works. And guess what? People really want to buy it.  It’s what it is. I don’t really care."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->