Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Men Started Eyeing Me As A Teenager – Popular Nigerian Musician

Men Started Eyeing Me As A Teenager – Popular Nigerian Musician


Well I believe some people will just read this and laugh because its something we see everyday and laugh, men of nowadays are looking for the youngest babes, the secondary school ones or the ones that just finished secondary school.

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria who later became a rapper, Munachi Abii in an interview talks about how Men started eyeing her as a teenager, her relationship.

What have you been up to lately? You haven’t been in the news recently. Is it a deliberate decision?
Yes it is a deliberate decision. I’d rather be in the news for a good reason. A good reason would be something positive. My video for No Tomorrow just got released, so I’m promoting that.
You recently changed your hair colour to blonde. What influences your style?
Before now, I had not found the right shade of blonde for me. But we decided to try something new for my video and this shade worked, so I decided to work with it. I would say my true style is still evolving.
Who was your first crush?
I think Michael Jackson or Bruce Lee. Michael was my love. He could do no wrong in my eyes. He was perfect, black or white. I’m attracted to super humans.
At what age did the love letters and advancements from men start in your life?
I never really got love letters. Advancements from men began in my teens.
So how was it coping with their advances at such a tender age?
That’s easy. We always had lines for the boys and the young men; the ‘I will think about it’ to the ‘I’m sorry I have a boyfriend line’ was always there.
Are you in a relationship?
Yes, I’m super emotional. I love love, but I’ve always been afraid of love. But this time, I decided to let go. I haven’t looked back since.
Now, you were variously linked with Peter Okoye and later an 18-year-old boy. How true is this?
All those stories are not true.
So where did those stories emanate from, how does your boyfriend handle such issues?
You tell me? You are in the media. You know how people make up stories to sell or become famous. There are no issues for him to even consider handling.
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/57575.html

READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/57575.html  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->