Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » "I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one" - 40-Year-Old Nollywood Actress

"I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one" - 40-Year-Old Nollywood Actress

 
Well I guess some people are just okay being single but not everyone sees this as right especially when you're over 35...it just seems absurd and funny enough its not like she's been married before..read more below:
  
In a recent interview, Nollywood actress Bimbo Akintola opens up on issues concerning her.
She spoke about her acting career, how she started and about her relationship.
See Excerpts from the interview:
 
When did you actually start acting?
I can’t even remember. I’m so old that I can’t remember. I think it’s almost twenty years.
 
How did you start?
While I was at school, I used to do stage plays and then a friend of mine said, “Oh, Ola Fanni Kayode is doing a serial on TV” and I should look in for someone to take a particular part and I said “Okay, I’ll go for the audition”,  and so I went for the audition, if you could call it an audition, because I went, saw her, talked to her and she was like “The part is yours”. That was it. That was how I started.
 
So,what is the worst rumour you’ve heard about yourself?
Oh, that I’m looking for a husband, that I’m desperate for a husband. That’s the worst I’ve heard and that’s the latest one. I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one.
 
You don’t need one?
I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that this is just one life and you should live it to the maximum, happiness and peace should be the key. I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me wahala,- all kinds of people from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry me. Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband!
 
Are you in a relationship?
Yes. I am, but I don't talk about my relationships 
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/55649.html

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->