Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » Tiwa Savage and Dr. Sid To Host The 2013 Headies

Tiwa Savage and Dr. Sid To Host The 2013 Headies


 
This is really nice but unusual, two label mates hosting an award show, but its sure going to be awesome. Sensational singer Tiwa Savage and Dr Sid, have been announced as hosts for the 2013 edition of The Headies – Nigeria’s biggest and most prestigious music awards.
 
According to the organizers of the awards, both artistes have been selected in line with the awards’ tradition of picking talented and inspiring entertainers, to host the awards ceremony which parades some of the continent’s biggest entertainers.
 
‘I’ve been trying to host this event for the past 6 years, I’ve waited to be called to no avail and this year I’m hosting. Wow! I’m so emotional right now, I’m glad for this opportunity,’ Dr SID expressed.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->