Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » NICE: SEE Stella Damasus' Beautiful Looking Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (PHOTOS)

NICE: SEE Stella Damasus' Beautiful Looking Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (PHOTOS)


Almost all of you know the beautiful actress lost her husband some years back and they had two beautiful daughters.
 
Most of you have been wondering what they look like, stop wondering cause I've got photos for you....See below:


 
 
  

Stella posted the photo below with the caption:
"No matter what the enemy has tried to do to me, my God has always prevailed. I surrender my all to God and he shows me his love everyday. This is why I can boldly say to the enemy and haters "I am still standing".
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/53986.html

 
 
 

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->