Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » 'I’m getting more favours because of my fair complexion'- Ghanaian Actress

'I’m getting more favours because of my fair complexion'- Ghanaian Actress

 
Well its obvious most people admire the light-skinned more than the dark so its quite understandable why people will favour her more, I guess this is the reason why a lot of girls are forcing light-skins on themselves.
  
Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim in a chat with Punch last weekend said “I am a half-caste and as a child, there was no colour difference – you are just happy with where you are and who you are with. Then, Ghanaians accepted people for who they are.  However, I am being told now that I am receiving more favours because of my fair complexion.   It seems people now have issues with colored people”
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->