Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » Don Jazzy - “I used to like women with big hips but I woke up one morning and everything changed”

Don Jazzy - “I used to like women with big hips but I woke up one morning and everything changed”

 
We all know that most Nigerian men appreciate big women more, they love endowed ladies, I know a lot of guys that will agree with Don jazzy on this matter but now everything has changed for him.
  
Earlier this year, Mavin record boss, Don Jazzy told PUNCH that slim ladies do not turn him on.
“With due respect to slim ladies, there is no way any lady shaped like a broom can attract my full attention. I’m sorry but that’s the truth. My ideal woman must be God-fearing. She must have all the basic curves in the right places. The rounder and bigger her chest and backside, the better,” he told PUNCH.
Well, his taste has changed, he now appreciates slim ladies more.
In a very recent interview with Yes! Magazine, he said “See, I’m very very dangerous in the sense that my mind can change sometimes. For instance, a lot of people used to think that I like people with big hips and big ny-nsh – big–figured people. But I woke up one morning and everything changed. I’m a totally different person now and I like my women straight up from the runway – Lepa to bad (Smiles).
Some of my friends say I’m having midlife crisis, but that’s what I like now. So, I might just be saying I don’t know when I’m going to get married, but all of the sudden you’ll hear that I’ve gotten married. I like my privacy, so I might just get married and you’d hear that I got married three months ago or something like that. It’s not like I don’t want people to come for my wedding o!
It’s just that I don’t like the story.  I don’t want a situation where I will tell you people “oh! This is Onome and this is when I want to get married”. I have done that in the past, introducing my girlfriend, but people would just jinx it for us because they will just put their eyes on our thing and it might just spoil things. “

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->