Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » ''Am Still Single And Searching For The Right Man'' - Nigerian Screen Goddes, Adaora Oleh

''Am Still Single And Searching For The Right Man'' - Nigerian Screen Goddes, Adaora Oleh


 British trained TV presenter and co-host of Nigeria's prestigious singing competition, MTN Project Fame Adaora Oleh in a recent interview disclosed that she is still single, searching and looking unto God to help her choose the right man.

 "I am still looking for him. The thing is that when he comes, God will let me recognize that he is the man. You know what I mean? Sometimes you are faced with different guys, different challenges, sometimes making up your mind is not always easy. You don't know if that person is the best man for you, but I do pray that God gives me the wisdom to recognize the good man when he comes". She said.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->