Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » , » People Don’t Believe It When I Tell Them I’m Not Single – D’banj

People Don’t Believe It When I Tell Them I’m Not Single – D’banj


One of Nigeria’s most eligible bachelors, Dapo Oyebanjo popularly known as Dbanj, has declared his days of bachelorhood over despite the fact that he just recently released a music/video bragging about his ‘Bachelor’ status.
The multi-award winning artiste made scorn of insinuations that he is a single man and is not in a relationship.
Dbanj,31, made this confession during a live interview at the ‘Tymeout With Tee A’ concert on Saturday, December 1 as he claimed that he is definitely ‘occupied,’ contrary to the general assumption that he isn’t.
‘Even when I tell them I’m single, they don’t believe. So these days, I tell them what they want to hear. I mean look at me, at the stage, would you expect that I won’t be seeing anyone?’ He asked rhetorically.
-->